Thursday, December 9, 2010

Santa, I want...

We took the kids to visit Santa today.  We had a Parents As Teachers event at the elementary school in Jackson and Santa made an appearance there.  Before we left the house, Griffin was crying big crocodile tears, saying that he didn't want to see Santa and that he would just mail him a letter later.  This went on for about 15 minutes.  He kept saying that he just wanted to stay at home and play.  When he finally calmed down, I got him to tell me that he didn't know what he wanted for Christmas and that he was afraid that he would tell Santa the wrong thing.  He and I then came up with a couple of things that he might want to tell Santa.  I also explained that he could always write a letter later, if he thought of something else. 
Owen decided that he wanted a puppy dog and a movie.  Griffin told Santa that he wanted a video game.



No comments:

Post a Comment