Sunday, September 18, 2011

Owen speaks...

Oh, to be two and a half -

Owen told me last week that he wants to be a coyote for Halloween.  At least I have about a month to change his mind.

~~~

Owen was spending the morning with G when Griffin and I went on our field trip.  Grandpa was working on a project at the church and Owen wanted to see him.  G decided to go, and to take some snacks along.  When they got to the church, G thought that it would be nice to give Pastor a twinkie.  He wasn't in his office, so they left it on his desk and went about their day. 
Fastforward to that evening when Owen is telling me about his day.  He says, "We took a twinkie to God, but he wasn't there.  So, we had to leave it on his desk."

~~

Owen, "Mom, the reason we need a dog is because, I reeeaaaalllllyyy......want a dog."

No comments:

Post a Comment