Monday, April 2, 2012

Updating

I can't believe that I've abandoned this for so long, but such is life.  I feel like I've been running in circles for the past few months and haven't really accomplished much of anything.  So, I'll try to sum up the past few months - in reverse, pictures to come later.
We spent the past weekend in Cape planting corn.  We stayed with Aunt Barb and had a great time.  The boys loved playing with (tormenting) her cat, and being doted on by Barb.  We did get to spend some time with the rest of the family as well.  The boys discovered the tree house at Grandpa Greg's and couldn't stop talking about it.  They convinced Cody and Tyler to help them use the pulley system to send sand and trucks to the top of the house.  We also got to play at Grandma Theresa's - jumping on the trampoline never gets old!
Last week, we added some pets to the house.  We now are the proud owners of Thomas, Sally, Struts, Binky, Dorthy, Wanda, Mater and Lightening.  6 chicks and 2 bunnies.  We really thought that Owen would be over the moon about them, but it turns out that Griffin is the true animal lover of the two.  He feeds them, holds them and makes sure that they get out of their cages every day.  They are really cute, and I enjoy them too.
The weather has been amazing for the past 3 weeks - 80 degrees plus.  We have spend as much time outside as possible.  We were fortunate enough to have cousins to play with last week.  The Chudds spent some time here, and we had a blast.  Kyle, Molly and the boys really love spending time together.
Owen now attends preschool with Griffin.  He goes two morning a week, Griffin still goes four.  They are both so cute about school, and have learned so much!  I really can't believe they are old enough, but I am loving their personalities at the same time.
We've had Valentine's parties at school, attended a dog parade and a parade in Dogtown, celebrated my birthday and Ben's, and have been playing everyday with the kids.  All in all, 2012 is getting off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment