Wow, what a summer. I feel like we are so busy we don't have time to think, but I'm not sure why! We now have 6 chickens, 3 guineas, and 3 rabbits. Griffin and Owen are getting pretty good at taking care of them. Griffin is better than Owen, but hopefully he'll catch up as he gets older!
We took a family vacation to Fort Walton Beach, Florida a couple of weeks ago, without Ben. He was combining wheat and was working late, so the kids and I went along with the Stork side of the family. The boys loved playing in the sand. Griffin could have dug tunnels for days. Owen liked it too, but his favorite part was a pirate ship slide in the kiddie pool area. He must have climbed up that thing a thousand times over the week.
The boys have been playing tball every Saturday for the last month and a half. It's really cute to watch. Griffin has a really good arm and Owen has some swagger when he runs!
We are headed to the lake this weekend with the boat - can't wait to take it out and see how the kids like it. I'm really enjoying this Summer with the boys.
Griffin graduated from preschool at Powerhaus and will be starting elementary school in the fall. His registration was bittersweet for me.
Batter up!
No comments:
Post a Comment