Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's hot!

We've been busy lately.  I'm not even sure where to start.  Over the weekend Ben took Griffin to Waterloo to do a landscaping project.  They worked on Friday (with Roy and Sharon's help), went to the Magic House that evening, and took in a Cardinals game on Saturday before they came home.  Owen and I played around here.  We went to the water park on Friday night, went shopping and out to eat with Grandma Theresa on Saturday.
On Sunday, we started opening our pool - Roy helped on Monday by hauling endless loads of water.  This year we drained the pool and started over with all new water.  I have some cute pictures of my boys playing around.
On Monday, we all went to the waterpark and had a great time.  The boys get braver each time, I can't wait to see how they do on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment