- He just started preschool two days a week. He has two great teachers and a class full of new friends.
- He started soccer a few weeks ago. He is learning the basics with a group of about 40 three year olds. I really don't think that he likes it, but I'm encouraging him to stick with it for the entire session. We'll see how this week goes.
- He is telling us that when he growns up he's going to be-
- a rock star that sings Christian music
- a house cleaner during the day
- a soccer player (that was before he started soccer practic)
- a farmer at night
- He loves to sing, "She's a granola bar'n." This is sang to the tune of Poker Face by Lady Gaga. I have yet to figure this one out.
- He is getting really good at recognizing his letter sounds and words that start with the same letter. He'll rattle off things like "T - tu, tu, turtle."
- He is 41 pounds and wears a size 11 shoe!
Style Showcase 361
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment