- Some of his new sayings
- "Taggie go?!" - Where is my taggie?
- "I hod you!" - Hold me please.
- He likes to call us, "Mom Mom" and "Dad Dad". This just started a few days ago. It's not mama or dada, and it's only when he's in a really playful mood.
- "Bubby do dat." - Griffin did something that he didn't like.
- He still likes to ride anything with wheels.
- He loves to follow Griffin around, but also loves his days when Griffin is at school and it's just the two of us.
- He loves his puppy and taggie at night.
- He is so independent. He loves to climb up to the sink and wash his hands in the bathroom, but he doesn't want anyone to help him, or make sure that he doesn't fall off. When he takes off for the bathroom, he'll look back, hold up his hand, and say, "Go back Mom, I do it." He will then keep looking over his shoulder to make sure that I stay where he put me!
Style Showcase 361
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment