Friday, October 1, 2010

Is it really already October?

Ok, so I don't have a clue where September went.  We have been so busy around here that I can't remember what all we have done.  Ben has been working nonstop.  He's trying to go full force landscaping, and full force farming.  The two don't go so well together.  He has been planting grass in the mornings, combining in the afternoon, and planting wheat in the evenings.  Crazy!  The boys and I haven't seen much of him lately, but hopefully that will change soon.  In the midst of all of that, we have been traveling back and forth from our new house to get it move in ready.  All of the outdoor projects are coming along, but we are having a difficult time getting the kitchen appliances.  This week our third (yes, third) refrigerator will be delivered.  We've also had two stoves and I'm scared to open the boxes on the dishwasher and microwave!  Not too big of a deal, we have a couple of months before we move.

No comments:

Post a Comment