It seems, that at the ripe old age of 22 months, Owen has become a backseat driver. I took the kids to visit Ben in the field today and after Owen had his share of planting wheat, I decided to take him home. I had parked the van next to the woods along the field and had to back up to turn the van around. Remember Owen is in his carseat and cannot see behind him. As I start to back into the woods Owen yells, "Woah Mom, woah! You hit da tees? (pause) An da van fall over!"
All I could do was laugh. After he said this he burst out laughing. The funniest part was that I did have to get the back of the van somewhat into the brush to turn around. I guess he heard, or felt that touching the van and thought I was backing into the trees.
Style Showcase 361
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment