Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween

Griffin decided he wanted to be a policeman this year for Halloween.  I was pretty excited that he settled on this instead of the Grim Reaper he originally picked.  One down, one to go.  Armed with this information (and Owen), I went to Target to pick up some costumes.  I didn't have much luck finding the policeman costume, but I did find an adorable elephant costume for Owen.  He petted it and said, "Ahh."  Thinking that this could possibly be the last year I could get a cute fuzzy costume for my littlest boy, I bought it.  So, a few hours later, at home, I get the costume out to try it on Owen.  He starts laughing, says it's "scary", and runs away.  A few days later, I try again with the same response.  This went on a few more times before I realized that it was not going to happen.  I then returned the elephant and came up with this -


If you're a policeman, you need a partner, right?  So much for me picking out costumes for the kids!!

**********************
Here are a few more cute pictures from the evening.  Note the smile on Griffin.





I told Griffin and Owen that people would be more likely to give them candy if they smiled for the pictures!  Obviously, Griffin believed me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment