Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Wednesday

So, I'm feeling pretty productive today. This morning, the kids were in great moods and ate breakfast with no complaints - Ben's cheesy eggs are always a winner!! Griffin was excited to head to school because Ben was going to let him ride along to the quarry beforehand. Owen was just happy to be Owen. After Ben and Griffin headed out, Owen and I made our way to the gym, Hobby Lobby, Grandma Theresa's, and then met up with Ben for lunch. Owen took a Bobcat ride at Ben's jobsite and was thrilled that he got some time without Griffin around to run the show. After we made it home and Owen was napping, I decided to get a little crafty. Here are a couple of the projects I'm working on -
This is for my cousin's baby

If this goes according to plan, it will look a lot nicer tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment