Friday, January 21, 2011

Sick boys

UGGG!  Why do kids get sick so easily?  Griffin has had a cough for almost a week now.  It wasn't that bad and wasn't getting worse, but it wasn't going away.  Owen started complaining about his ear and his face hurting yesterday.  What to do, what to do? 
I decided it was time to take them to the doctor this morning.  We got in this afternoon and got the verdict - Griffin has pneumonia and Owen has an ear infection.  Ben and I felt terrible - we should have taken Griffin last week!!  On the flip side, we were happy with the new doctor we had chosen.   He was great with the kids and was patient with Owen's crying and saying, "I don't want him to look at me."

2 comments:

  1. Awww, sorry to hear about the boys being sick! Owen's sayings are soo funny. And sorry we didn't make it over to visit last night. We'll get in touch with you guys for next weekend and see if you want to get together. We're free Friday and Saturday night if you want to come over for dinner, our treat this time! Have a good week!
    ~Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy

    Sorry to hear you guys were sick. We had it last week. Glad you got moved and are getting settled. Let me know if you want to get togther for any playdates in the future. We are always out doing stuff. Missy I saw your blog on the side of stacys. Can you add me to your approved viewers? laurabrunnworth@hotmail.com I used to have mine set up like that. Or Stacy will you let her know. Your girls are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete