Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Our week, so far

Wow!  The summer is off to a great start.  Griffin's final of school was last Wednesday.  He will return in the fall into more of a structured pre-school class.  So far, we're liking no school!  We've been able to play more at home and I don't have to worry about waking Owen from his nap to pick up Griffin in the afternoon.  
Gardening


--
We had a graduation party for Shelby at our house this weekend.  About 30 people came and we partied the night away!  Sadly, I didn't get many pictures.  I do have a few of the kids playing in the kiddie pool after we ate dinner.  Bella and Griffin stripped their clothes off before we could get a chance to put suits on them, so we just let them swim in their undies!



Owen got in on the action, too!

Bella

Time to get dressed!

--
We went to play at Nichole's on Monday.  The kids had a blast playing on their super-cool waterslide.  Here are a few pictures.

Griffin, as he gets ready to shoot down the slide.

Addison

Owen and Kate having a snack.

--
Ben went for drive with Owen on Sunday evening.  They came home, but didn't come out of the garage.  Griffin and I went to check it out and this is what we saw -


My farm boys rockin' out to "Boom Boom Pow" .


Griffin got in on the action too.  If I could figure out how to upload the video, I would, it's hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. We are feeling the same away about school too. It is no nice not to have to spend all the time in the car. I'm sure I will be thinking different in the fall. Owen looks like such a big kid. And what a cool waterslide!

    ReplyDelete